Search found 2321 matches

by Quentin
Apr 17, 2024 12:40 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Is there anyway to do the dictation of the chords in the melodic dictation>
Replies: 1
Views: 579

Re: Is there anyway to do the dictation of the chords in the melodic dictation>

Unfortunately no. The only way to work with chords oin the melodic dictation activity is with scores made of multiple voices. But it could be neat to be able to type the chord names when working with lead sheets indeed! I have submitted your suggestion to our feature request list so that it may get ...
by Quentin
Apr 17, 2024 12:33 am
Topic: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered
Replies: 3
Views: 392

Re: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered

Yes, the old RCM course has been reworked and re-released as "Vocal Trainer" last year. Your license for the old RCM Voice course simply gives you access to the newer Vocal Trainer course instead.
by Quentin
Apr 11, 2024 2:05 am
Topic: How do I upload XMLs with multiple voices to Melodic Dictation?
Views: 254

Re: How do I upload XMLs with multiple voices to Melodic Dictation?

It looks like your score displays the voices as a system. If you convert them to individual voices in your notation software (i.e. disconnect them from each other), then they should import fine
by Quentin
Apr 11, 2024 2:00 am
Forum: EarMaster on Android
Topic: Play root of a chord
Views: 219

Re: Play root of a chord

Do you mean the tonic of the key? If yes, it doesn't seem to be available in Chord ID. You are referring to a button. I am not sure what ou are referring to. There is a menu item on desktop, but no button on Android. Could you maybe describe that button?
by Quentin
Apr 04, 2024 4:39 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 143
Views: 210129

Re: EarMaster Wishlist thread

This has a VERY high priority on our to-do list!
by Quentin
Apr 04, 2024 4:38 am
Topic: Why ??
Replies: 2
Views: 504

Re: Why ??

Not all music is written. But even when it's written, there are situation when you might want to improvise, add ornaments, etc. Also, music is made to be heard - it's all about the ear really. So having superior aural skills is not "nice to have", it's absolutely essential to being a good ...
by Quentin
Mar 13, 2024 12:36 am
Topic: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered
Replies: 3
Views: 392

Re: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered

Hi,

Could you please try to retype your swrial number? It looks indeed like your Aurtal Trainer for ABRSM license registrations is not currently active.
by Quentin
Mar 04, 2024 1:43 am
Topic: Any release date info?
Replies: 4
Views: 2053

Re: Any release date info?

The release notes are generated dynamically when you download an update, based on the version you have and the one you are about to update to. We don't have a static page with the full list of fixes and updates.
by Quentin
Feb 05, 2024 2:02 am
Topic: Require correct octave identification in answer
Views: 284

Re: Require correct octave identification in answer

Hi, You're right, this was possible in EarMaster 5 and 6, but in EarMaster,you can answer in any octave. If you would like to suggest to our development team that they add absolute answers to version 7, you can either let me know here, or reach out directly to the lead developer at feedback@earmaste...
by Quentin
Feb 05, 2024 1:41 am
Topic: Melodic Dictation Auto Submit Answer issue
Views: 98

Re: Melodic Dictation Auto Submit Answer issue

Hi, it looks like it's a bug. I have notified it to the developers, it will be fixed right away.
by Quentin
Feb 01, 2024 5:04 am
Topic: midid Keyboard input setting
Views: 829

Re: midid Keyboard input setting

Hi, I think you just found a bug. I have reported it to the team, and we are going to fix it promptly!
by Quentin
Feb 01, 2024 4:22 am
Topic: Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section
Views: 200

Re: Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section

Btw, we would be very grateful if you could send us the score with the inversion that led to an error message, so that we may fix it. You may send it to feedback@earmaster.com so that it reaches the dev team directly.
by Quentin
Feb 01, 2024 4:20 am
Topic: Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section
Views: 200

Re: Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section

Hi EarMaster's melodic exercises only work with melodic content and chords as text. It's currently not possible to import pieces with chords written as notes, only chords written as texts which can then be used as accompaniment only. The only way to work with chords in the melodic exercises is when ...
by Quentin
Jan 31, 2024 2:49 am
Topic: melodic/rhythmic sight singing idea
Replies: 14
Views: 18710

Re: melodic/rhythmic sight singing idea

It's also possible to have EarMaster start the evaluation immediately without preparation time, and as a teacher you can get the your custom exercise to work like that for all your students. The option in question is called "Auto begin record".
by Quentin
Jan 23, 2024 5:53 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: Cours débutant 2.2 répéter une note: micro ne marche pas
Views: 1992

Re: Cours débutant 2.2 répéter une note: micro ne marche pas

Bonjour Arnaud, Si vous ne voyez pas de micro à l'écran (mais un piano ou une guitare à la pace par exemple), c'est que la saisie des réponses par microphone n'est pas active. La solution : ouvrez les options de l'exercice en haut à droite, puis activez le micro pour l'option "Interface du bas&...